Dec 9, 2019
If you’ve listened to ScaleUp Radio for any length of time, you’ll know that one of the big things you need to do as a business owner is plan.
Whether it’s planning for growth, or planning your lead generation, or planning your hiring process - planning is key.
In this episode of ScaleUp Radio, we look at a key strategic plan - The 3-Year Business Plan.
As always, Kevin Brent sits down with three experienced business owners and leaders and ask their opinions, experience and advice on the subject of The 3-Year Plan.
In this episode, we are joined by:
- Peter Roper from Family Business Practice
- Giovanni Finocchio from Midven
- Kul Sanghera from Worcestershire Business Central
And we cover some of the big questions around a 3-Year Plan, including:
- Why bother with a 3-year plan for your business?
- It might sound obvious, but how often should you do one? Also, with that in mind, should we also be thinking longer than 3 years ahead?
- What should you be thinking about when you’re putting your 3-Year Plan together - how do you start?
- Who should be involved in forming the plan? And making sure that it’s executed?
- How do you decide when to keep to the plan and, when circumstances change, when to move away from it?
You’ll also hear a few mentions of a poster that was shown at a meeting that was held just before the recording. Something we call the SmartWeb® If you’d like a pdf of copy of it then please email email@example.com
It’s a great conversation, covering businesses across the spectrum including family businesses and those seeking venture capital investment - nicely covering most aspects of this important topic in anyone’s scale up journey.
Peter Roper can be contacted by going to https://www.familybusinesspractice.com
Gio Finocchio can be contacted by going to https://midven.co.uk
Kul Sanghera can be contacted by going to https://www.business-central.co.uk
Scaling up your business isn't easy, and can be a little daunting. Let ScaleUp Radio make it a little easier for you. With guests who have been where you are now, and can offer their thoughts and advice on several aspects of business. ScaleUp Radio is the business podcast you've been waiting for.