Aug 24, 2020
On this episode of ScaleUp Radio, I wanted to bring you a webinar that I recently delivered.
Just like the one that you may have heard a few episodes ago, this is all about looking at your business in the wake of the pandemic and it’s effects.
So - looking at your business as it stands now and working towards getting it to where it was before the lockdown - or, in same cases, in a better position than it was during the lockdown.
This episode is all about the 5 Surprising Ways To Boost The Value Of Your Business, so I’m sure that you’ll find something in here that will be applicable to you and your company.
Among many of the subjects that are discussed, we also cover:
- When is the right time to be thinking about your exit strategy from the business
- The process in deciding between making more product to sell to your current customers - or focusing on getting new customers.
- The importance of being able to predict growth
- Why you can have recurring revenue, no matter what industry you’re in
- The how and why of the Switzerland Structure.
Again, there really is an incredible amount of value in here for businesses of all shapes and sizes, so make sure that you have your pen and paper handy to take down some notes
Scaling up your business isn't easy, and can be a little daunting. Let ScaleUp Radio make it a little easier for you. With guests who have been where you are now, and can offer their thoughts and advice on several aspects of business. ScaleUp Radio is the business podcast you've been waiting for.
You can get in touch with Kevin here: