May 6, 2019
When you’re scaling up a business, one of the main things that you need to make a decision on, is who does what - and who is responsible for them doing those tasks. Isn’t it?
In this episode, Kevin Brent talks to three specially selected business owners to discuss the matter of roles and accountability in their respective businesses.
On the panel are:
Andrew Bradley from Bradley Haynes Law
Clare Vale from Sign Solutions
& Robin La Fontaine from Delta XML
Now, whilst you can hear their own stories in other episodes of the ScaleUp Radio podcast, here they will be giving their own take on Roles & Accountability, using their own unique experiences and challenges of owning and running a business.
They will cover:
- Just what does accountability mean?
- How do you measure accountability?
- Knowing when it’s the right time to relinquish a role in the company
- Whether a businesses needs accountability to succeed
- How big should your company be, before you need to start thinking about roles and accountability?
As always, there is plenty to take away from this lively discussion, no matter where you are in your ScaleUp journey. So - if you’re a brand new startup, or an established CEO, make yourself comfortable and listen to this fascinating conversation.